[pmwiki-users] Release: GoogleMapsInterface

Craige Leeder craige at internetadvisor.ca
Wed Dec 6 12:45:43 CST 2006

Hans wrote:

>Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 10:07:22 PM, Craige wrote:
>Re: map markup
>
>to avoid the necessary space at (:map-end :)
>you could try this regex instead:
>
>'/\(:map(-location|-end)\\s*(.*?):\)/ie'
>
>Note the double backslash \\s*
>special regex characters like \s have to be escaped again.
>The \\s* asks for none, one, or more spaces before the next parameter string.
>

>Hans

I tried the expression, and it was unsuccessful on a match. I assumed it
wouldn't, as \\s is looking for a literal '\', and a possible 's'. The
initial excaping backslash just excapes the \ in the special character,
and then looks for 0 or more "s" characters. However, none of the
modifications of it that I thought would be approipiate worked either.

- Craige
-- InternetAdvisor.ca