[pmwiki-users] Generating incorrect URLs

Michael Brenner mik.admin at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Dec 6 12:31:29 CST 2006

The Files in wiki.d/ should tell you the username of php.

Another idea is to delete(/backup) wiki.d/ and make the pmwiki/ directory
temporary writable for others(php). I think mkdirp() creates the directory
wiki.d/ if it does not exists and afterwards it has the correct owner.

BTW: The file_exists() thing seems to be a problem of older php-versions and
safe_mode. Search-Engines might tell you more.

Am Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2006 22:58 schrieben Sie: