[pmwiki-users] zapsite

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Dec 6 11:44:08 CST 2006

On 12/6/06, SMETS Stephane     BKS-IT <stephane.smets at banksys.be> wrote:

> Hello the list
>
> Can you log on the zapsite doc ? I try Guest but I receive all the tme an
> error, and also when I create an account :
>
> Error! There seems to have been some problem submitting your form. ….. bla
>
> Thanks for the help
>
> Stéphane

If this is the error you are getting it is because your zapform
session variable is not being stored/retrieved properly.

An error occurred. Form could not be processed.

But it should work.  I just logged in as Guest/test and it worked fine.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate input as I can't
reproduce the problem.

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  Maybe more info on your setup:  browser, os, etc.  Exact error message...