[pmwiki-users] different defaultpages for different groups

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Wed Dec 6 09:37:45 CST 2006

Hello,

by setting $Defaultname = 'XXX' i set the default page for each group.

Is it possible to specify this a little bit?
Group A has defaultpage X
Group B has defaultpage Y

My problem is the following. At the top of an article, there is the name of the article represented as a link in order to refresh the page and the group of the article as a link. When i'm not in my Defaultgroup, clicking this group link, the page group.group is called. but group.group is not always my "starting"-page of a group and i'd like to adapt this.

Any ideas?

Florian