[pmwiki-users] new to list, comment on comments

Seth Rothenberg seth at pachai.net
Wed Dec 6 09:31:03 CST 2006

Greetings,
I'm new to pmWiki, looks nice so far - easy to
set up, etc.

I started to build a wiki (memorial to my father)...
and added some links.  One link was broken, so I tried
to comment it out for reference rather than delete it.

This is what works:

%Broken Links%
%www.mosessinger.com attorneys %
%attorney_view.php id=33%

This did not work:

%Broken Links%
%www.mosessinger.com/attorneys/attorney_view.php?id=33%

(and a few permutations in between also didn't work.)

Should it work?
Priority is not high, just thought I would share it.

unpublished draft of page is here:

http://sr.pachai.net

BTW, how hard is it to move a whole wiki ?
Where it is might be permanent, but might not be.

Thanks
Seth