[pmwiki-users] Home page and search engine

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Dec 5 07:38:41 CST 2006

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 10:55:01AM +0100, nico wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've a problem with my wiki.
> I'd like to have the search engine only in the first page of pmwiki, not in all the page.
> Do you know how can I do this operation please?

It depends on the skin that you are using.  If you're using
the PmWiki default skin, you can do it in two files.  First,
create a file called pub/css/local.css containing the line:

    #wikihead { display: none; }

This turns off the searchbox in all of the pages.  Then to turn it
back on for the home page only, add a file pub/css/Main.HomePage.css
that contains:

    #wikihead { display: block; }