[pmwiki-users] Generating incorrect URLs

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Dec 4 17:03:00 CST 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 05:47:23PM -0500, Rik Sarkar wrote:
> > This sounds to me as though PmWiki isn't being run from the correct
> > directory.
>
> That was my guess too. But even setting the $ScriptUrl directly does not
> help. The URLs generated now are correct, but it still does not
> find the wiki.d directory and gives the error. It seems to me that while
> the things accessed through url are fine, the access to the local file
> system is a problem. Any simple way to fix that ? doing system('pwd')
> returns correct values, and I ran the mkdirp() function in a trial script
> of my own in the same directory, and it worked fine.

Is there a url we could look at?  And perhaps you could set
$EnableDiag=1; ?

It's very odd that "system('pwd')" works, I'm wondering if the PHP
on that system has been configured to block access to the filesystem
somehow.  But I guess not if mkdirp() is running.

Out of curiosity, what version of PHP?

Pm