[pmwiki-users] New user question

Ted Coombs tedc at science.org
Mon Dec 4 12:02:43 CST 2006

Hi,
I have setup a new wiki www.wikihistory.org and I am having difficulty
adding the AdSense code provided by XES.
I have added my AdSense Google code, making certain it was formatted
correctly, and used the exact syntax posted by XES. The Google Ad
appears on my sandbox page but I get the following error:

pat=/\(:Google1:\)/e
*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/content/w/i/k/wikihistory/html/pmwiki.php:1240)
in */home/content/w/i/k/wikihistory/html/pmwiki.php* on line *884

I have no idea what this error is, or how to fix it. I don't control my
environment, as my site is hosted at godaddy.com. I was pleased the
PmWiki worked essentially out of the box with no administrative
requirements. Can someone give me a clue what to do next?

Thanks,

Ted Coombs

www.forensics.org
www.openrecordbook.com