[pmwiki-users] BeeblebroxNetGila in FireFox & MSIE6

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:51:31 CST 2006

Well, no useful information came out of that effort, unfortunately. The only
change I made to the gila.tmpl file was to add a script for a statcounter
(which has been useful, but that's another issue). Removing that or
replacing the gila.tmpl with the original, does not make a difference.

Nothing has been changed on the gila.css or skin.php files in the beeblebrox
folder.

The config file is a bit more complicated but I removed the last thing I
added to it, which was the XLPage script (on the outside chance that might
make a difference). There's nothing unusual there anyway.

Looking at the overall system,
1) the only big change was to add French language files to wikilib.d
2) I'm also in the process of setting up a numbre of wikigroups

The only new category of content is images
1) A number of ordinary maps and tables
2) Animated flag gifs from 2 sources (I've removed these from the server in
the process of trying to debug - may be silly, but as I wrote previously
this is down to wild guesses now).

I am trying to pose the question on a MSIE forum (easier said than done, so
far). But any further thoughts from anyone on this list would be helpful.

TIA...

Don