[pmwiki-users] Comments #2 revisted

Mark Trumpold mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Mon Dec 4 05:15:15 CST 2006

Hi Hans and all

Thanks Hans for working with all this, you have been great.

Since 2.2.O is a beta and there may be changes in the pipe line. Coupled
with my kids use this daily I don't want to keep upgrading pmwiki, so I will
wait until 2.2.0 is done upgrading and then upgrade

So can I make a small link next to the edit and view links on a content page
that takes to discussion page for that content page only. Can I also, update
the comment page with a box stating that a discussion/comments about this
content page are underway and thus you need to visit the discussion/comments
page

Thanks

Mark.