[pmwiki-users] Groupfooter or template?

Mark Trumpold mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Mon Dec 4 03:01:38 CST 2006

Hi All

I am trying to set my wiki up so that on every page appears, editable
sections under Horizontal rules and a Heading

------
References                                              (Edit)

-----
External Links                                          (Edit)

-----
Comments

I have the section edit already set but if I do a group footer I do not get
an editable section for 'references' or even if I edit page then the
'references' doesn't show. I would like to have this as the students need to
reference their work

Thanks

Mark