[pmwiki-users] AuthUser and DefaultGroup and farmconfig

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Sun Dec 3 07:09:34 CST 2006

I'm sure this must have been asked before.

I'm having a problem with a DefaultGroup and DefaultName setting that
will not stick. I think I know why - essentially, the first call to
ResolvePageName is made in authuser.php, which I call *before* setting
any of them.

Now, I'm sharing admins across a set of fields in a farm, and they are
configured in farmconfig.php, and thus the call to authuser.php is made
there.

The DefaultGroup/Name is set in a field's config.php, thus after
authuser.php is called, resulting in the default page being wrong

Any hints on what to do?

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose