[pmwiki-users] BeeblebroxNetGila in FireFox & MSIE6

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 21:16:38 CST 2006

Well if I had to design a scenario to promote Firefox (which I've been given
to understand is more compliant with W3C guidelines), this would be ta way
to do it (if I could figure out what I did). Unfortunately however I need a
predictable look across browsers and have lost that.

The thing is that the Beeblebrox gila skin on pmwiki.org displays fine in
MSIE. And it did for my wiki too until last month. Whatever I did I can't
figure it out (or else I just can't undo it). I'm not sure what I should be
looking for. I suppose I could reinstall the skin but that means redoing
customizations.

Mainly at this point it would help if someone had an educated guess (or
better) as to what might cause this anomaly.

TIA.

Don