[pmwiki-users] drafts question. How to grant publish rights?

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Fri Dec 1 02:23:22 CST 2006

Hello,

at the moment i'm struggling through my drafts-configuration.
Untill now i had users who where only allowed to save drafts and these drafts where published by the admin. At the moment i'm having the following configuration: Since i use it only in one group i use a group.php file with the content:

<?php
# turn on draft edits
$EnableDrafts = 1;
# use special edit form with button swapping
$PageEditForm = 'Group.EditForm';
# create a publish password for Drafts
$DefaultPasswords['publish'] = crypt('publish');
$AuthCascade['publish'] = 'edit';
$PageAttributes['passwdpublish'] = '$[Set new publish password:]';

No i want to introduce another userlayer, people responsable for publishing drafts but no admin. I'm using Userauth. I tried to grant publish rights by publish_group-Group or publish, but since publish isn't an action itself (At least i think so ;-)) this doesn't work.

Any ideas how to grant publish rights?

Florian