[pmwiki-users] Problem with link + title rendering

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 11:44:19 CDT 2006

Continuing my experimentation (in a blank pmwiki 2.1.18), I'm having a problem with link title rendering when passing parameters on the url.
For example when having these links:
  [[Main.HomePage?name=value | Text]]
  [[Main.HomePage?name=value | +]]
The first link renders correctly,but  the second mangles the link (into 'HomePageNameValue') and puts it up as the linktext. Both links correctly infer that the target page exists.
Am I doing something wrong? It does seem strange I should be first to discover this.
I need this resolved though. Thanks.
Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces