[pmwiki-users] Another feature for pagelist code

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Aug 31 11:37:53 CDT 2006

Pm, while you are working on the pagelist code (really excited!) is it
possible you could add one other feature I have found invaluable.

The PageListExtension adds many nice features, but one stands out:
being able to define values and insert them into the pagelist

In Martin's recipe, you can create a pagelist like:

(:pagelist Variable="Value"... :)

And then use the following in the pagelist template

* {$$Variable}: [[{=$FullName}]]

Or whatever.  I have used this countless times to enable me to reuse
the same pagelist template in diverse ways by simply inserting a
parameter of my choice into the pagelist directive.

Could this be added to the core while your are working on this?