[pmwiki-users] CountGlyphs

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Wed Aug 30 17:17:17 CDT 2006

Stirling Westrup wrote:
> I was recently hoping to use the CountGlyphs recipe to annotate the
> sizes of stories on my index page. It doesn't seem to work though and a
> quick look at countglyphs.php gives me little hope of knowing how to fix it.

I just realized I was kind of vague above. When I said it doesn't work,
I don't mean that it doesn't work at all, but that it doesn't work to
give word counts for pages its not actually embedded in.

What I want to do is make this work:

(:pagelist fmt=#titlecount group=Stories name=HiddenAgenda-*,-*-Notes :)

Where my LocalTemplates contains:

[[#titlecount]]
* [[{=$FullName}|{=$Title}]] ({=$Words} words)
[[#titlecountend]]