[pmwiki-users] Quick page table of contents updated

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 30 14:03:59 CDT 2006

Just to let you know I have just updated the Quick Page Table of Contents at

This is a client side javascript routine that dynamically creates a page
table of contents from headings in the wikitext block. It might be
useful to people who have long pages (like me: many of our pages are
compilations of many wiki pages using include statements).

The main change is that the table of contents now drops down over
existing text (like a drop down menu), rather than displacing it. It is
automatically dismissed when it is clicked anywhere (including making a

- Henrik

Henrik Bechmann
Webmaster, www.dufferinpark.ca