[pmwiki-users] CSS in Wiki Pages: new stylepage.php

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 10:35:13 CDT 2006

On 8/29/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 10:11:09AM -0500, Jon Haupt wrote:
> >    On 8/29/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> >      Just to verify -- does the webserver have permissions into the
> >      pub/cache/
> >      directory?  Hmm, it must, otherwise the file wouldn't disappear.
> >
> >      If it's not creating Site.StyleSheet.css in pub/cache, is it
> >      including the contents of Site.StyleSheet in the <head> section, as
> >      it's supposed to?  Or is it missing from there also?
> >
> >    Yep, it's including the contents in the embedded styles in <head>.
>
> Is the Site.StyleSheet page read protected?  Or perhaps the Site group?
>
> Pm

The read password for Site.StyleSheet is set to nopass.

I tried this on another installation on the same server and it works fine...
so obviously there's something about this particular configuration that is
bothering it, and I'm going to have to figure that out first.  It's a fairly
simple configuration, so I'm a little confused, but let me start disabling
recipes and see what happens.

Jon