[pmwiki-users] Skin

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Mon Aug 28 21:33:34 CDT 2006

pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to start a new wiki. There 2 types of users:
> * Internal users which are allowed to do editing, and create new
> pages
> * External users [Internet] that are only allowed to read some
> of the groups
>
> What skin do you suggest that will support the (:noaction:)
> conditionally? Or is there a better way to control access?

Suggestions?  I think you can start with any skin that stays up-to-date
and supplement it with conditionals and a bit of script.

For skins its hard to compete with Hans for speed and persistence of
updates, not to mention great features, responsive support, and nice
design.

Use conditionals to hide elements and disable access keys and then add
Hagan's CMS Mode script (part of his Cookbook/CMSBundle) to disable
actions and groups.  (Of course, Hagan also makes great skins).

Pico