[pmwiki-users] PmWiki scalebility questions (newbie)
hsingfoo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 06:38:49 CDT 2006
I am interested in knowing the 'scalebility' of PmWiki.
I know PmWiki is flat-file based, so it comes down to filesystem en
speed and all. So basically I have the following (nOOb) questions:
1. How many pages can PmWiki serve
2. How is the speed/processing of PmWiki infuenced by the number of pages
3. How is the speed/processing of PmWiki influenced by the number of
4. Based on a 'standard' server, is there a 'matrix' on how much load
a server can handle?
5. Are there any default of recipies that infulence the performance of
a server significantly?
I know, the above are all 'depends on...' questions. Just trying to
get a rough idea here.
Thanks for the input!
More information about the pmwiki-users