[pmwiki-users] Core and question marks

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Aug 27 14:43:36 CDT 2006

I'm using the FAST Data project to automatically create  member
Profile pages based on retrieved data using only group headers and
footers.  Don't actually have a single profile page--but the setup is
really sweet.

The only problem is, I have profile links all over my site (other
groups) that show up underlined, etc., because the pages they link to
do not technically exist.  What I'd like is to be able to set things
so any link to a profile page would show up as a regular link (no
dotted underline, no question marks) and go to the action=browse page.

I would be content to just do it for profile links.  Or even to do it
for every link site wide.  But as the recipe mentioned, this might be
a useful feature for specific groups, such as categories, etc, where
there may be many links to pages that do not exist.  It would be best
if somehow the groups could be specified.

Any help you can suggest would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Caveman