[pmwiki-users] Two Questions

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Aug 27 04:28:22 CDT 2006

Hi George,

By the way, you can very easily set up a blog using the FAST Data
recipe, and you can have fully styled comment boxes also.  You might
want to take a look at that recipe, though I haven't been able to put
up the sample source code yet, the documentation is pretty complete.

This recipe allows you to do a lot of nice little things, using
standard forms, giving you almost complete control over how that data
is processed.  You can even have comments emailed to you, or have your
blog posts emailed to a mail list.

If you decide to give it a try, and need help getting it set up, let
me know.  I'm in the process of completely redoing my blog and forums
to use this recipe.  Why I wrote it, of course!

Cheers,
Caveman