[pmwiki-users] Using PmWiki for authoring a book

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Fri Aug 25 23:59:17 CDT 2006

OMG... that thing is so damn cool. I've bookmarked it on Magnolia,
and will need to come back to it at some point. I want to do some
interesting things with it including giving aesthetic treatments to
some Project Gutenberg e-texts.

Andy Standfield
http://www.vertigo25.com/
http://www.ipodnirvana.com/