[pmwiki-users] CSS for one (or all) tag in _a single_ page (inline or in head)

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 16:08:43 CDT 2006

Friday, August 25, 2006, 8:39:19 PM, Pm wrote:

> A complete copy is below.

I integrated your code with the stylepage.php, so now we have a new
working stylepage.php with cached style pages and standard HTML link
syntax to load the page. Thank you Pm, phantastic!

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CSSInWikiPages
to download. I renamed the previous version to stylepage1.php.

Note that one has to create the pub/cache/ directory by hand, other
wise the script will throw an error.

For now I left Pm's commentary in the script, it's very helpful to
understand it.

Hans