[pmwiki-users] Need help troubleshooting (ScriptUrl?)

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Thu Aug 24 19:20:25 CDT 2006

Resolved: $ScriptUrl was not set according to questioner, who posted
this followup on the Questions page:

"Thanks for the information. That pointed me in the right direction. I
didn't edit the config file for the $ScriptUrl, it was still commented
out with the default information placed there. After I uncommented it
out and filled in the url it works fine now."