[pmwiki-users] Automatically create pages and groups?

Hsing-Foo Wang hsingfoo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 16:16:31 CDT 2006

On 8/23/06, Hans <hans.bracker at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 23/08/06, Hsing-Foo Wang <hsingfoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just had a play AutoGroupPages and it does what it says perfectly.
> > The only drawback (and showstopper for me to use it) is the fact that
> > it is being activated on ALL edits, whatever page. I want the function
> > only to be invocked when using a certain, or part of a specified
> > pagename and pagegroup.
> >
> > It's related to the topic 'WikiForms linking into Wikiforms'
>
> You need to invoke
>
> $EditFunctions[] = 'AutoGroupPages';
>
> only under those conditions.
> Can you not conditionally set this up?

Thank you for understanding the less brighter amongst us ;-)

Nope, I do not entered that area before, so you guidance based on my
specific info will noarrow the 'understanding gap'.

The function does work, however, I only want to invoke it based on the
currently edited pagename, and not ALL edits of pages.

Sorry for my over-questioning my own abilities.

-HF