[pmwiki-users] Linking WikiForms to WikiForms

Hsing-Foo Wang hsingfoo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 00:37:10 CDT 2006

ps. If the (:wikiform:) directive could hold the parameters groupname
and pagename, I guess it could do the job...

e.g. (:wikiform $GroupName $PageName:)
where $Groupname stands for 'issues' or 'activities' and $PageName
stands for '00001', the current projectnumber.

The new form (although I am in the projectsgroup) will be created in
the $Groupname and the $PageName is a hidden parameter in the new
form.

Thoughts? Did I miss this possibility?

-HF