[pmwiki-users] Monobook new tab problem

Inigo Aldazabal Mensa ialdazabal at ehu.es
Mon Aug 21 11:47:28 CDT 2006

Hi,

In order to add another tab to the monobook skin I add to Site.PageActions
the corresponding line. Thus, the two first lines of Site.PageActions
reads:

* %item class=browse accesskey='$[ak_view]'%[[{$FullName} | $[View] ]]
* %item class=browse accesskey='$[ak_view]'%[[{$FullName}-other |
$[View-other] ]]

so that the first tab is the link to the present page and the second one
should link to page-other page (this is an example).

But the thing is that what I get is both tags, "View" and "View-other",
'unactive' when in action=browse (default) mode. So that I can not go from
one to another (forget about the recursive thing with -other, is just an
example).

In summary, I can no access to View-other when in View, as the link is
inactive.

I suspect something like the skin assigning active tags to actions, as the
default skin works ok.

Any idea on how to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Inigo