[pmwiki-users] MT-Blacklist

Wendell Brown wbrown at arkie.net
Sun Aug 20 06:51:55 CDT 2006

I think this is a great idea Patrick!  It's difficult to maintain a
cookbook black list when PMWiki changes.  As part of the core that
wouldn't be a problem.

As to chongged, it seems to catch quite a bit of stuff and it finds most
  of my "new" spammers on their first hit.  Moinmaster is probably
"better" but that is just because you can add an user id and add your
own stuff.