[pmwiki-users] redefine wikistyles in costum skin

Michael Brenner mik.admin at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Aug 18 07:34:24 CDT 2006

I'd like to use costumized wikistyles in my pmwiki. Thus I picked out
following code from wikistyles.php and put it into myskin.php in  myskin-dir.

SDV($HTMLStylesFmt['wikistyles'], "
      { border:1px solid #ffeeaa; padding:5px; background-color: #fff7dd; }
    .lfloat { float:left; margin-right:0.5em; }
    .rfloat { float:right; margin-left:0.5em; }\n");

A corious thing is, adding this code into config.php works. But this is not a
pretty solution, because I'd like to have printerfriendly Layout, too.

calling order is:

Thanks in advance - Brenner