[pmwiki-users] Rename Attach:ed file?

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Fri Aug 18 02:01:57 CDT 2006

On 8/18/06, H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 8/17/06, Allister Jenks <arj at zkarj.co.nz> wrote:
> > On 8/18/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > > It's that simple.
> >
> > Thanks, and to the other respondents.
> >
> > Now I just need to get past my permissions problem.  Sigh!
>
> Qdig is distributed with a (crude but effective) script for doing just that.
>
> Here's a pre-configured copy for you:
>
>    http://qdig.sourceforge.net/scripts/rm_tree_ajenks.php
>
> Put it in your pmwiki directory and load the script with your browser.
>
> Once you're done renaming you can optionally reverse two settings so
> they're like this
>
>    $change_perms['ww']     = FALSE;
>    $change_perms['non_ww'] = TRUE;
>
> and run it again.

Sweeet!  Problems fixed.  Worked exactly as advertised.  I focussed it
on a single Group's folder and thus had to make it hit the top-level
directory as well.  Once run, I was able to use my FTP client to
easily change what I needed to.

> p.s.: Is this worth putting in the Cookbook?

I think so, yes.  Just a cut-and-paste of the top of the script would
do for instructions.

--
Allister