[pmwiki-users] Trying to set up for first time.

ANHC, Inc. info at drpitcairn.com
Fri Aug 18 00:21:37 CDT 2006

I am feeling rather ignorant in all this.
I installed the PMWiki folder on my web server. When I access
PMwiki.php I get this message and have no idea what to do with it:
No input file specified.

I tried putting in the config file and creating an index page but
makes no difference. Must be something I don't understand about it.

Using an iMac G5 and Safari as the browser.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Animal Natural Health Center
Education Services
Rebecca Anticles, Administrative Assistant
PO Box 1988
Eugene, Oregon 97440
(541) 342-7665
info at drpitcairn.com