[pmwiki-users] How can I prevent pmwiki from automatically changing url text to link?

Kai Wen vanship85 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 22:36:21 CDT 2006

I try your solutions. But there are still some problems.

1. I intend to use a custom markup because the variables I wanna replace is
stored in the current page in the form of some custom page properties. So
the values of these variables can not be loaded in local configuration or
other scripts before the current page is loaded, as the direction in the
document of PageVariables. If I use PageVariables, maybe I should modify the
RetrieveAuthPage() function but it is not so convinent.

2. When I use Keep(), it display <br /> as &lt;br /&gt;

3. I try to use '>links' as the second argument, but it is so strange that
pmwiki does not parse the custom markup at all. All I get in the page is
"(:ShowTest:)", not the content I want to display. Why?

Thanks