[pmwiki-users] Newgroupbox update

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Aug 17 17:27:37 CDT 2006

On Thursday, 17 August 2006 10:27 PM, Hans <hans.bracker at googlemail.com> wrote:
>I updated the recipe newgroupbox.php
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/NewGroupBox
>so it will post also pages created through autopages and autogroup
>to (All)RecentChanges.
>I tidied up the code and had to swap the key => value pairs defined in
>$AutoGroupPagesFmt, so if you redefined the array, you need to
>change it too.
>
>I am still looking for  a better/shorter name for a variable I called
>$EnablePostRecentChangesForAutoGroupPages
>
>Any suggestions?

Here are some suggestions -- a long name can be good too [1]

$PostRecentChangesForNewGroup
$NewGroupPostRecentChanges
$NewGroupIsPagePosted
$PageIsPostedForNewGroup
$AutoGroupPageIsPosted
$IsPagePostedForNewGroup

--
JR
--

[1] my mother was Kathleen Mary Elizabeth and for that reason,
    I am just plain John, thereby saving 19 characters