[pmwiki-users] Google Analytics Ava

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Thu Aug 17 00:38:47 CDT 2006

Yeah. I actually installed on iPod Nirvana last night and my reports
have started coming through now.

There's only two things I don't like about it. It only collects
reports every 24 hours (not real time), and the only place I can find
where you can see geographic information about visitors is the map.
Neither of these things are a big deal, though. The rest of it is
*great* and they have some amazing features like Goal pages and
"funnel" tracking. Also provides excellent data on user agents and
systems (OS, screen resolution, etc.)

Andy Standfield
http://www.vertigo25.com/
http://www.ipodnirvana.com/