[pmwiki-users] upload triangle

JB jbit at ev1.net
Tue Aug 15 20:00:01 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> At present there's not a good way to remove this one, sorry.
> I'll need to fix that in an upcoming version of PmWiki.
> (Actually, it's very likely that (:attachlist:) will be
> substantially revised fairly soon.)

In this case then it would be nice if we could upload
certain files to different directories.  For instance
documents could go to a doc/ directory and images could
go to a images/ directory, copies of lectures could go
into a lecture directory.  Then they can be referenced
inside the wiki in a cleaner way.  I would think a different
upload page would exist for each type.  Currently it is setup to
dump everything into one place.

For instance a link could be

instead of

or even worse