[pmwiki-users] new installation, noob admin, help with editing sandingbox, plz

Dave Whitney whitney321 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 21:40:20 CDT 2006

           I've installed pmwiki on a server, FC4... lighttpd webserver, php 5.something installed.  I've got pmwiki seemingly working, yet when I try to practice in the sand box, I get the following:  (what am I doing wrong?  thx, Dave)

Main /
           WikiSandboxActionEdit
   The page "Main.WikiSandboxActionEdit" doesn't exist.    (Create Main.WikiSandboxActionEdit)