[pmwiki-users] Devilish php problem...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Aug 13 21:08:47 CDT 2006

Hi Pm!

An immense "thank you" to you!  I was able to use your suggestion to
solve the problem in 5 minutes!  Turns out pass1 was encased in hidden
%22's (a special code of some kind?).  I solved the problem by
rewriting one key line with this:

$pass1 = substr(urlencode(stripslashes($dv[1])),3,-3);

Maybe not the most elegant, but it seems to do the trick.  I also made
most or all the other changes you recommended and will take a more
careful look at the rest of the recipe in light of those suggestions
once I get a chance.

I want to work some on an email "switch" I have in mind next, and a
couple other tweaks then will release FAST Data as a pretty full
featured recipe for the cookbook.  I hope it proves a real blessing to
PmWiki!

Thanks again,
Dan (aka Caveman)