[pmwiki-users] FASTMembership

JB jbit at ev1.net
Thu Aug 10 13:20:00 CDT 2006

I am using FASTMembership - "membership-1.1.php"

At this URL

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Caveman/FASTMembership-Details

near the bottom it says:
> Finally on page three of the process, just give a simple
> login button. You can even retrieve the Username and
> Password and enter them in automatically if you wish.

In this process they create a userrname and password on
one page, then fill in a form with all sorts of info on
another page, then has the user login on another 3rd page.

I want the user to be logged in as soon as they
create an account with their username and password.
No form to fill out and no login page.

How do I do this?