[pmwiki-users] How to retrieve the first author of a page?

Alejandro Pÿffffe9rez aperezzz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 13:21:38 CDT 2006

Hi folks, newbie here. I recently started designing a pmwiki, I'm new to php but I am figuring out a lot of things. One of the things I can't figure out is how to put the name of the creator of a new page on a markup. I don't manage to understand the diff script.

Consider what I am doing like an extension to ryevote results mixed with the newpagebox. I've managed to add links to a page at the same time you create them (just what I asked there a few days ago). And it creates a poll in the new page too. I know how to display the poll results in the previous page, right next to the link. But I'd also like the ryevote results markup to have access to the history of the new page (name stored in a variable) so I can add a "page created by" text. Is that possible?

Thanks