[pmwiki-users] vertical-align applied to inline image

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Wed Aug 9 12:51:28 CDT 2006

Patrick,

Thanks! Works like a charm!

BTW, in the department of redundancy of repetitious redundancies
department<grin>:

!!!%block compact section-divider-high center% yields:

<h3 class="compact section-divider-high compact section-divider-high"
style="text-align: center;">

Doesn't do any harm, but I thought you might be interested.

All the best,

- Henrik

Henrik Bechmann
www.osscommons.ca