[pmwiki-users] Site/Uploadform

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Aug 5 10:55:31 CDT 2006

On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 04:55:46PM +0200, Laurent Meister wrote:
> on pmwiki.org the uploadform is on Site/UploadForm. In all my
> installation I could not find this page. Where is it? And why does
> pmwiki.org moved the page in the Site group? There is nothing in the
> documentation.

On pmwiki.org the Site.UploadForm is just a page -- it's not actually
used for anything special.

At one time I was experimenting with making the upload page into
a template (similar to Site.EditForm, Site.AuthForm, Site.Search,
etc.) but it wasn't quite working the way I wanted so I postponed
it until I could come back to it or had a more definite need for it.

Thus, the upload form continues to be controlled by the $PageUploadFmt
variable.