[pmwiki-users] "Save as Draft" doesn't work

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Fri Aug 4 23:14:59 CDT 2006

On 8/4/06, info at theburroughsproject.com <info at theburroughsproject.com> wrote:
> Hello. I'm using pmwiki-2.1.3. I've placed: $EnableDrafts = 1; in my
> config file, but I see no "Save as Draft" button in the edit form. Is
> there something else I'm supposed to do? Thanks.

I had the same problem and was advised:

"You would need to edit the wiki page Site.Popup-EditForm,
or Site.Gemini-EditForm, depending which one you may use.
Add (:input e_savedraftbutton :) to the row of input button markups of
the form."

This did the trick.  It was required because I was using a skin I had
already installed, not being the default PmWiki one.

--
Allister