[pmwiki-users] Looking for a recipe I can steal -- Create a page with no user interaction.

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:21:55 CDT 2006

On 8/3/06, Hans Bracker <hans.bracker at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 03/08/06, Jeff Ullmann <JeffUllmann at navio.com> wrote:
> > The one enhancement that I was going to try, is to add an argument to
> > specified the group of pages to create. Something like (:newgroupbox
> > template=templatename autogroup=arrayOfTemplates :)
> >
> > Where autogroup refers to any array of templates defined in config.php
> > instead of just the hard coded $AutoGroupPagesFmt.
>
> $AutoGroupPagesFmt is defined in newgroupbox.php, but as an SDV, so
> in config.php it can be defined prior to including the script as you
> wish, which will override the definition in newgroupbox.php. so it is
> not that much "hardcoded".
>
> If one wants to give the wiki user more power, what would be useful is
> to specify the template pages within the markup, as a list, like
> (:newgroupbox template=Templates.Page1,Templates.Page2,Templates.Page3
> autogroup=true:)
>
> ~Hans

That would be ideal - Power to the User (right on)!

(Would autogroup=true automatically incorporate save=true, by the way?
 If not, I can't picture how it would work, if clicking the button
would automatically generate a bunch of pages, but not save them, then
what *would* happen - would they open in multiple windows?)