[pmwiki-users] Looking for a recipe I can steal -- Create a page with no user interaction.

Jeff Ullmann JeffUllmann at navio.com
Thu Aug 3 12:56:19 CDT 2006

The one enhancement that I was going to try, is to add an argument to
specified the group of pages to create. Something like (:newgroupbox
template=templatename autogroup=arrayOfTemplates :)

Where autogroup refers to any array of templates defined in config.php
instead of just the hard coded $AutoGrupPagesFmt.

jU?

Navio Systems, Inc.