[pmwiki-users] identify current authorization level

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 3 10:20:31 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 09:16:50PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> On 7/26/06, Henrik Bechmann <henrik at bechmannsoftware.com> wrote:
> >Thanks Hagan,
> >
> >I copy the lines to farmconfig.php [...]
> farmconfig.php doesn't seem like the right place.  The lines need to
> be *after* e.g. httpauth.php, authuser.php, etc...

Which of course is okay if httpauth.php, authuser.php, etc. are
being loaded in the farmconfig.php.  If not, then one can always do
(from farmconfig.php):

    # ...other farmconfig stuff...

    # ...get the non-farm configurations...

    # now handle authorizations

    # lines to check for edit authorization

But I'm still not sure I understand why my original code didn't
work properly.