[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

Martin martrn at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:05:35 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I am just a newby at these wiki sites although I have installed a phpBB forum before.  Totally successfully and can understand about file permissions if given the correct examples, though I need through instructions.

I install pmwiki as per instructions, although they are not exactly complete.  (as stated at http://www.pmwiki.org/ ).  I changed the configuration file and although the wiki is there I can not edit my wiki.  There is no GUI boxes or box if you click an edit page.

Can anybody send me an idiots guide to installing pmwiki ?  Please help me install my wiki.  My (unsuccessful) wiki at: http://martin.ntwk.co.uk/wiki2/pmwiki.php  I hope somebody can help.  This is just meant to be a family wiki.

Regards,
Martin.