[pmwiki-users] PmCal Bug?

Gary Spivey gspivey at georgefox.edu
Sun Apr 30 10:23:10 CDT 2006

When the links for the today button, the current, previous, and next
months are set, PmCal uses the group to key off of. I am thinking that
it should be the pagename.

I have a group called MyGroup which has several pages, including the
Calendar page. My Calendar page is at MyGroup/Calendar.

I need the PmCal links to point to MyGroup/Calendar?month=#### rather
than MyGroup?month=###

Is there a reason that these are pointing to the group?

(By the way, I am loving having the PmWiki Calendar - it is making
course calendars very easy for my classes).

-Gary