crisses at kinhost.org
Thu Apr 27 19:37:33 CDT 2006
On Apr 2, 2006, at 4:06 AM, Chris Lott wrote:
> Having the ability to have more precise matching would probably
> obviate most of my need for an unblocklist :)
I've re-created the Blocklist -- Blocklist3.
It's an overhaul of the former script, but I can't say that it will
actually be more efficient. I've tested it on a home server using a
real blocklist and real blocked data.
All of the former functionality is the same, and I added:
$EnableUnBlocklist = 1;
If $EnableUnBlocklist is used with $EnableBlocklistRegex = 1;
Unblock removes items that are "block:"ed and unregex removes items
that are "regex:"ed -- but you must use the exact same pattern to
unblock a regex (it uses a string match, not a regex match, to
unblock the regexes).
Aside from that, the settings are the same as the old blocklist2, and
everything should be fully backward-compatible. All you would have
to change is the include (or the filename).
I added a page to the PmWiki site about it.
More information about the pmwiki-users